My book 'Mastering Kibana 6.x' has been published on 31 July 2018 on which I was working from last 6 months. In this book, I have started from a basic introduction and then moved to some advanced topics gradually like Timelion, dashboard creation from RDBMS data, Machine Learning job creation etc. Anyone who is interested in data visualization, monitoring, and data analysis can take advantage of the book.
- Create Machine learning jobs using Kibana. Learn how data is pulled from
Elasticsearch for analysis and anomaly results are displayed in Kibana
- Discover the Kibana interface and create various types of data visualization and integrate them to create a dashboard.
- Apart from Kibana usage, my focus was to provide a practical approach where I have explained multiple things like:
- Handling time series data using Timelion
- Create a dashboard in Kibana by fetching RDBMS data into Elasticsearch using Logstash.
- Create monitoring dashboards using Beats (Filebeat, Metricbeat and Packetbeat)
- Conditional formatting of time series data.
- Learn to track trends in the dataset.
I worked hard to create this book and feeling proud to share it with you all.
You can get the book details at following links:
My Author Profile
In case of any confusion please leave a comment.
Leave a comment
Aug 9, 2018, 6:18:14 PM | Anurag Srivastava