The first-ever luxury Cruise service on the holy Saryu river is about to become a reality soon. Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the Saryu river in Ayodhya will be launched soon. Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways today chaired a review meeting for the implementation of cruise service.
It will be the first-ever luxury Cruise service on the Saryu river (Ghagra/National Waterways-40) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. It aims to give a mesmerizing experience to devotees with one-of-its-kind spiritual journeys while cruising through the famous ghats of the holy river Saryu.
Here's everything you need to know about the project:
- The cruise will be equipped with all luxury comfort and facilities along with all essential safety and security features at par with the global standard.
- The interiors of the cruise and the boarding point will be based on the theme of Ramcharitmanas.
- The fully air-conditioned 80-seater cruise will have large glass windows for experiencing the scenic beauty of the Ghats. The cruise will be equipped with kitchen and pantry facilities for the comfort of the tourists.
- The cruise contains bio-toilets and hybrid engines system for the ‘zero effect’ on the environment.
- Tourists will be taken on the ‘Ramcharitmanas Tour’, of 1-1.5 hour duration, featuring an exclusively made video film of 45-60 minutes duration, based on Ramcharitmanas by Goswami Tulsidas, covering the period from the birth of Lord Ram to his Rajyabhishek.
- The entire tour will cover approximately 15-16 Km distance. There will be several activities and selfie points inspired by different episodes of Ramayan.
- The tour will be followed by Saryu Aarti, in which every member will be able to actively participate.
It is worth mentioning that Ayodhya is the birthplace of Lord Ram, as mentioned in the great Indian epic Ramayan. It is also the first of the seven most important pilgrimage sites (Mokshdayini Sapt Puris) for the Hindus. Approximately, 2 crore tourists visit Ayodhya every year as per the data of UP tourism, for the year 2019. After completion of the Ram Mandir, it is to be believed that the inflow of tourists will be increased.
The ‘Ramayan Cruise Tour’ will not only attract a large number of tourists but it will also generate direct and indirect employment opportunities in the region. Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways will provide all necessary infrastructural support for the smooth operation of the cruise service.
Source: Times Now
You may like to read
Leave a comment
Mar 30, 2021, 7:13:28 AM | Umang Pal
Mar 16, 2021, 4:41:19 PM | Rocky Paul
Dec 11, 2020, 4:35:39 PM | Umang Pal
Nov 26, 2020, 9:04:09 AM | Rocky Paul
Oct 3, 2020, 9:09:55 AM | Rocky Paul
Sep 25, 2020, 3:18:29 PM | Umang Pal
Aug 21, 2020, 1:55:53 AM | jitender yadav
Feb 13, 2020, 6:51:17 AM | Rocky Paul
May 18, 2020, 2:18:20 PM | jitender yadav